This documentation assumes you have a working knowledge of the Symfony Framework. If you haven’t, please start by reading the Quick Tour from the Symfony documentation.
The Developer’s guide to leveraging the flexibility of Sylius. Here you will find all the concepts used in Sylius. The Books helps to understand how Sylius works.
The Customization Guide¶
The Customization Guide is helpful while wanting to adapt Sylius to your personal business needs.
The API Guide¶
This chapter covers the REST API of Sylius platform.
Specific solutions for specific needs.
- How to use installer commands?
- Using the registry in your bundle
- How to add a custom model?
- How to send a custom e-mail?
- How to add a custom promotion rule?
- How to add a custom promotion action?
- How to configure PayPal Express Checkout?
- How to configure Stripe Credit Card payment?
- How to use Sylius API?
- How to resize images?
- How to customize Sylius Checkout?
- How to embed a list of products?
- How to render a menu of taxons?
- How to add Facebook login?
- How to prepare simple CRON jobs?
The Behat Guide¶
Learn how to write clean and reusable features, contexts and pages.
Documentation of all Sylius bundles.
E-Commerce components for PHP.