This documentation assumes you have a working knowledge of the Symfony Framework. If you’re not familiar with Symfony, please start with reading the Quick Tour from the Symfony documentation.
The Book, Customization Guide, REST API Reference, Cookbook, Contribution Guide and Behat Guide are chapters describing the usage of the whole Sylius platform, on the examples for Sylius-Standard distribution.
For tips on using only some bundles of Sylius head to Bundles and Components docs.
The Developer’s guide to leveraging the flexibility of Sylius. Here you will find all the concepts used in the Sylius platform. The Book helps to understand how Sylius works.
The Customization Guide¶
The Customization Guide is helpful while wanting to adapt Sylius to your personal business needs.
The REST API Reference¶
The API guide covers the REST API of Sylius platform.
The Cookbook is a collection of specific solutions for specific needs.
- How to add a custom model?
- How to send a custom e-mail?
- How to add a custom promotion rule?
- How to add a custom promotion action?
- How to change a redirect after the add to cart action?
- How to customize Sylius Checkout?
- How to configure PayPal Express Checkout?
- How to configure Stripe Credit Card payment?
- How to use Sylius API?
- How to disable localised URLs?
- How to disable default shop, admin or API of Sylius?
- How to resize images?
- How to store images in MongoDB GridFS?
- How to embed a list of products into a view?
- How to render a menu of taxons (categories) in a view?
- How to add Facebook login?
- How to prepare simple CRON jobs?
- How to create an extension for Sylius?
- How to use installer commands?
The Behat Guide¶
In the behat Guide you will learn how to write clean and reusable features, contexts and pages.
The Contribution Guide¶
The Contribution Guide to Sylius.